WFU

2018年10月26日 星期五

The fantastic Halloween party





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to our English class and had a Halloween party, I think it is very good, so I want to tell everyone about what happened today.

First, when we went to English class, we all waited at two classes, and I wore as Bleach character, and everyone's costume is all different, but I kind of know who they are, and I am very excited.

I am the vice captain of the 10 group, our name is Scary Blood Team, we first went to 301 class, and we had some dessert, there are some dessert like puffs, jelly, chocolate cookie and sausage with bread.

Then we went to play the game, and we first went to a room that you need to use the toy gun to shoot the zombies, and the team that shoots more zombies win, and we and the other team all got five, so it's even.

We went to a room that you need to use some towel to cover your eyes, and you need to touch some food, and you need to guess what it is, and I didn't touch some food, because some food is very sticky.

The last room is the haunted house, and there are two haunted houses, the first one is a monster that will take a saw to cut things, and they will grab your feet, too, and my teammate's shoe was pulled off by the monster.

The second haunted house is a monster that has a lot of eyes, and he will use a flashlight to light his face, and it is very scary, and the monster will block the exit, so I went out from the entrance.

Then we went to Trick or Treat, and I got a lot of candy, we also visit some store to get candy, like McDonald's, and other shops, I think the best candy I got today is Hi-Chew.

I think today's event is very good, and I enjoyed the games a lot, and I wanted to go to the event again, but I still needed to wait until next year, but we still have Christmas, so it is okay.