WFU

2019年12月29日 星期日

Today I played a lot of Mobile Legends





Today I want to tell everyone I played a lot of Mobile Legends with my dad, I think I played more than 9 hours, but I improved, my Marksman fighting skill is better.

Actually we were going to Taipei and visit Taipei's museums, but it was raining, so we decided not to go to Taipei, and stay at home. When I heard we won't go to Taipei, I said I wanted to sleep more, because we decided to wake at six before, I woke up for a while at six, I was tired, so I slept until 9 o'clock.

When I woke up, Dad was playing with an online friend, so I joined them, I played a hero called Wanwan, and I think she is cool, but I didn't play a lot, so we lost first.




Wanwan's first skill is to throw a thing, later, three darts will deal damage while flying back, when this skill is cast, and hit someone, the person that had been hit will have four pieces of shards around them, with the biggest at their back, and three small shards in front.

Wanwan's second skill is a free purify, and a small dash, if you were stunned, you can use second skill to run away and come back to kill the enemy. If you play Wanwan, you won't have to take the spell, purify.




Wanwan's third skill is always locked until you break all four shards around an enemy, if you want to break a shard, you will have to throw a dart at one of the shards, and it will break, so if you want to break all the shards, you have to jump around the enemy.

Wanwan's passive is to jump a little bit when she is using basic attack, Wanwan will jump towards the direction you are going, so this helps Wanwan from getting all four shards broken, so she can easily use her ultimate.

Yesterday was an all hero free day, so I decided to use Wanwan for free, and I know how to play her, so I decided to buy her, but I didn't have enough money, I used her to fight until the free time is gone, and I used trial card. I played about 16 matches today, and I got enough money to buy her, so now I have her.

The reason I like to use Wanwan is because while you are playing her, you feel like you are unlocking something interesting, and her damage isn't too low, so I like to play with her.

Today I learned you have to buy jungle items for Wanwan, and go farm so your damage can be higher, then try to unlock the pieces around enemies while team fighting, when the person you were attacking died, you can attack other enemies, so using third skill while team fighting is better then using third skill while 1 vs 1.

I think I will make a Wanwan skill and build tutorial the next days, so you can enjoy how to play Wanwan, and what build should you use.

I think playing Mobile Legends all day is fun, but you will lose a lot of time, if you save those times studying, you can learn something important, too, so I won't play so much anymore, only if I wanted to train a hero, or someone invited me.