WFU

2019年12月31日 星期二

Wanwan Mobile Legends Tutorial





Today I want to tell everyone that I made a Wanwan tutorial, this Wanwan is the one that I introduced in the last blog, so if you want to know more, you can go and see my last blog.

This video is like a tutorial and gameplay, I introduced my build and the spell Wanwan should use in the video, I also introduced all Wanwan's skill, and what weapon to buy while you are walking, what to do when you got your weapon, and so on.

I think training a hero is hard, because you have to remember what to do, and you also have to make different choices when you have different problems, so after you see this video, I recommend you to practice before you play with real people.

If you have problems with other things, feel free to comment below, I will do my best to answer your questions. I think if you train hard, your Wanwan playing skills will be good, too.

I think Wanwan is a very good marksman because she can unlock shards, and unlock her third skill, it feels like she is a hero with a unpredictable third skill.