WFU

2020年1月2日 星期四

Wanwan Mobile Legends Gameplay!





Today I want to tell everyone how I play Wanwan, I will teach how I play her, and which lane will I go, also what weapon will I buy during the fight.

Wanwan is a good Marksmen, but her skill control is hard, so I will teach you how to use flicker perfectly when you are breaking the shards in the video.




If you want to watch a good Wanwan gameplay, I recommend you to watch Betosky Gaming's video about Wanwan, or Mobazane's live, sometimes he will play Wanwan, too.

Sometimes even you know what to do when what happened, and may still forget sometimes, so I recommend you to play more classic mode, then go and see replay again, you might see some mistakes you made during the battle.

I think Wanwan is really a good Marksman, because her third skill is very strong against tank and Marksman, so I really recommend you to train her.