WFU

2020年1月30日 星期四

Italki introduction and after-using thoughts





Today I want to tell everyone that I used italki this app to learn English, and I think using this app can make you speak more, and learn happily.

When I first used it, I was really nervous, and I don't know what we will do when we are having a class, but after I used it, I felt really happy with my teacher and happy with learning English at home, so we don't have to go outside.

Almost every teacher has a class trial, but it is only 30 minutes, but also cheaper, this helps you know if the teacher is good for yourself.

In italki, there is an event now, it is about having classes, you have a goal to reach, like 20-hour goal, so you have to reach 20 lessons to get prizes, and I am having classes with my teacher, and see if I can get the goal.

I wish I could get to the goal, because I want the prizes they give, and I also want to reach the goal while learning English.

I completed a class today, but there is a problem, I didn't see the goal increasing, it wrote I have 0 classes done, and I am really nervous about not getting the goal.

Sometimes the teacher's connection isn't good, but it often happens, because you and your teacher is in different countries, so the connection will be different.

I only have one teacher now, because if you have different teachers, you can't continue the lesson, so only if you study different things with different teachers, for example, a teacher studying article discussion, a teacher studying general English class.

I book the class time myself, and I think the ability to change the class time is better than going to an English class, I had three hours of classes now, and I am looking forward to have more classes learning English.

Learning on italki can train your speaking, but not about writing, so I recommend you to take note, so you can practice writing, too, you can even learn words while talking with your teacher.

I think learning English on an app or website is cool, because you can decide when to have classes, and you will also use a cheap price to learn lots of experience and vocabulary learning.