WFU

2018年10月5日 星期五

Halloween costume





Today I want to tell everyone about that I started to think about what should I pretend on Halloween, and I have an idea, but I have a question, let me tell you.

I want to wear the costume that the characters wear, and the costume is in a video called Bleach, and I think the costume is very cool, so I want to wear like them.

I want to wear the geta that Japanese people wear, too, because in the video, they wear the same geta, so I just want to be like them.

I also want a sword, too, because they are soul reapers, and they will use their swords to cut the monsters, so I want to dress like what they dressed like, and I want to wear the same costume, but I won't change my hair.




Now here is the question, I can't find any size that fits me, and I can only find the adults clothes, I want a cloth that fits me.

When I finish this blog, I will go and keep searching the costumes, so I could wear like the characters, and that is what I wanted to dress in Halloween.

If I didn't find any size to fit me, I will just think of other things to wear, but I will be sad, because that is one of my dream, and I want to make it become true.

I think if I dress like a character like them, everyone will think it is cool, because in Halloween, people often dress like ghosts, because it is scary, but I don't know if I dress like a Japanese people, it will be different than others.

I like to dress up like Japanese people, because when I was little, we went to Japan and wear the beautiful costume, since I went to Japan that time, I really like Japan, so I just want to dress up like Japanese person.

I like to wear the geta that Japanese people wear, and it will make sound when you are walking, but there are wooden one, and there are a kind that is flat, and it is not made of wood, and I am trying to find different ones.

I have never taken a sword with me, even though the sword is not real, I still think it is cool, so I really want to bring a sword.

I think today is not a lucky day, because I can't find the costume that fits me, I think I can find one, when I find one, I will tell everyone, and I will think the day I found the costume is a lucky day, but if I didn't find it, I will tell everyone, too, but I will think that is the worst day ever.