WFU

2017年9月18日 星期一

Why I like to play volleyball?





Today I will tell you why I like to play volleyball. It's because I was watching a cartoon, and it is about volleyball.

Because of the cartoon, I like volleyball, so every Saturday and Sunday, I will play volleyball with Dad in the park.

However, sometimes I played volleyball at home. We used a very soft pillow to serve as volleyball, because if use the real volleyball, it will make a lot of noise.

At home, Dad is a server, he always helps me to serve the ball, and I am a spiker, I will spike the ball, and keep going.

We always practice at home, and I want to jump high, because I need to block the spiker's ball, but because I am short, so I can't jump high.

I want to grow up, and everyday I am practicing jumping, and I really want to jump high.

While I see the cartoon, I am thinking about the action that they made, and I want to do that, keep going.

I think volleyball is a good sport, and it's my favorite sport.