WFU

2017年9月21日 星期四

Earthquake





Today I want to tell you about yesterday's earthquake, an earthquake happened at yesterday night, we are sitting on the sofa.

When it was shaking, the sofa was shaking, too, I felt scared, so I sat for a while, then the earthquake stopped.

After the earthquake, I wanted to search for the earthquake information, but the Internet is not working very well.

Then I waited for a long time, but the Internet is still slow, then I waited and waited, suddenly the Internet is faster than before.

Because I finally reached the webpage of the central weather bureau, I found what I want to know. I now know a lot information about yesterday's earthquake.

The earthquake started at 10:30p, and the earthquake happened outside Hualien. Thus, Hualien people must felt scared due to the intensity.

In school, we have done disaster prevention exercise, so I was not very afraid of earthquake, and know how to escape.

I am fortunate that we live in Taichung, usually the intensity in Taichung is tolerable. Wish everything's fine in Hualien.