WFU

2017年9月20日 星期三

Realm of Valor (by Garena)





Today I will tell you about Realm of Valor this game, because my friend played this game, so I want to play too.

The first time I play, I don't know anything about this game, but I try and try, so now I know a lot of things about this game.

Now in the game, I am level 13, the max level is level 30, I still have to grow up 17 levels, then I can reach max level.

Inside the game lobby, some people are level 2, some are level 22, some are level 24. Everybody has their own level. I am 13.

I want to keep going and be max level 30, but it's far away from 13 to 30, so I need to keep fighting, and I will have more EXP.

I like to use a hero 凡恩 in this game. When we play, they will give us a free hero to attack another people.

Because he is easy to use and because his attack speed is fast, we don't need to wait a lot of time, we can easily defeat the enemy.

I like to play this game, because the heroes are cool and very easy to use, but every hero has their own good part.