WFU

2018年9月1日 星期六

Royal Host





Today I want to tell everyone that I went to eat a restaurant called Royal Host, because my Dad wanted to eat there, and I thought that we didn't go to the restaurant for a while, so let's go.

When I was in the car, I thought if I went to Mos Burger to eat, I could drink the Mango konjac juice, and that would be great, but I still wanted to give Royal Host a try, because it had been a while since I went there.

Then we went in Royal Host, and I thought it is great, and when I saw the menu, I realized that the images of the meals are all looking good, and I wanted to order all, but I couldn't.

The first thing that I wanted to eat was the omelet rice pork curry, and I really wanted to eat, because it looks very awesome, and I love to eat curry and pork, and I also like to eat omelet, so I really wanted that.

The second thing that I really wanted to eat was the waffle plus maple sugar and butter, because it had been a while since I ate waffle, and I think this image looked awesome, and I thought this waffle would be better than McDonald's waffle.

The third thing that I really wanted to eat was the mango jumbo dessert, because it has a lot of mango, and I really like mango, and it has some kiwi, too, so I really wanted to eat that dessert, and I am happy that my Dad bought it.

The fourth thing that I really wanted to eat is the rice and meat, because I really like to eat rice and meat, so I thought if I eat that, it will be awesome, but I thought that we still can eat the rice and the meat at other restaurant, so I didn't order it.

I chose the omelet rice pork curry for my dinner, and I ate some of the mango jumbo's mango, and when I had one pork left, I am full, so I gave it to my Dad, I really wanted to eat the last pork, but I was very full.

The next time I go to Royal Host, I think I will eat the waffle with maple sugar, and I will be very happy, and I want to go to other restaurant to eat the rice with meat, and I will be very very happy.

I think today is a very good day, because I really like to eat the omelet rice pork curry, and if I go next time, I think there will be some new food to eat, and I will think about what to order again.