WFU

2018年9月3日 星期一

Himouto! Umaru-Chan





Today I want to tell you about that I watched a video that is called Himouto! Umaru-Chan, and I really like it, and I want to share this video to you, and I hope you like it, let me start.

The story is about that there is a girl called Umaru, and when she is outside, she will be a beautiful person, but when she is at home, she is just a lazy girl, and her brother is always thinking about how to change her.

I think when Umaru is at home, she is very cute, and when she is outside, she is not so cute, so I like to see the part that she is at home, and when she is at school, she always got 100, but she is lazy at home, and that is incredible.

When she dreamed about that she lost, she will call her brother to teach her, and he will teach her, that is why she can get all the subject 100 points, so I think she is very powerful.

She likes to play video games, too, and she likes to play in a store, and when she comes, the boss needs to add more tricks to the machine, or she will just get it all, and there is no one left.

I think she is very talented, because she will think of any way to catch something, or make a deal, and she can got 100 points just by listening to the class, and I think she is very cute at home.

I want Umaru live in our home, because she is very cute, and she is the cutest thing that I have ever seen, and I want her to catch some dolls for me, and I can play it all free, and I will be very happy.

At last, Umaru and her friends went on a trip to the beach, and they all had fun, but when they came back, Umaru is lazy again, and her brother will be crazy again, so that's the end.

I wanted to watch it again soon, because Umaru is so cute, and the story that happened are all very good, so if I have time, I think I will watch it again, and I hope I can see something that I didn't see before.

I think this video is very good, if you want to watch it, it is in Netflix, and I hope you guys like it, because I really like the video, and now I like to watch YouTube, because I don't know what to see next.


Himouto! Umaru-Chan