WFU

2018年9月11日 星期二

Jigglypuff comic 1





Today I want to tell everyone about that I drew a Jigglypuff comic, and I think it is good, so I want all of my readers to know.

I drew a comic about Jigglypuff falling in a trap, and it was a hole, but Jigglypuff easily went out, and let me tell you the details, and you will see who did this trap, and let Jigglypuff fell.

First, it was a sunny day, and jigglypuff was playing its yellow ball, but the ball just fell of from Jigglypuff's hand, and Jigglypuff chased the ball, but the ball was rolling down the mountain, so it was hard to chase.

Second, it is still sunny, but there was a trap, and the ball didn't fall, because it was light, and Jigglypuff was still chasing the ball.

Third, it is still sunny, but Jigglypuff just fell into the trap, and the ball was floating on the river, and Jigglypuff was hurt, so Jigglypuff cried, and here came a bird and a stone named Small Stone.




Fourth, Jigglypuff realized that it was floating, that is because it kept crying, and its tears just filled the hole, so it was floating, and the bird was surprised, and Small Stone was gone.

Fifth, Jigglypuff just came out and went into the river, and the bird was very happy, and Small Stone was gone, too.

Sixth, Jigglypuff got the ball, but the others were all gone, and Jigglypuff was very happy, and I am glad that it got the ball, but who do you think the bad guy is, and I won't tell you the answer.

I wish I can make new stories soon, and I think my folder will be full of drawings, but of course I need to study, too, and I need to focus on my math exam, so I could get a high score, and I will be happy.

I think drawing these things is fun, because you can create your story, and drawing isn't hard, I am just drawing the best I can, and I think I can still improve, but I need a lot of practice.