WFU

2018年9月29日 星期六

Minecraft: house, swimming pool, hot spring and volcano





Today I want to tell everyone about that I made somethings these days, and I took a long time, but I still finished it, but I still didn't finish my last building yet, so I guess I will take some more time to finish it.


A two-room house


This is a house that only has two rooms inside, and the first room has a table and four chairs, and the other room is my bedroom, when it is night, I will go to the room and sleep, when it is morning, I will keep building my house.

I think a house is very important on any island, because when it is night, it will be very dark, and you won't be able to see most of the things, so you need a house to sleep, but you can still put a bed outside, but I don't want to.


A swimming pool





This is a swimming pool, and there is a stair, too, so you can climb inside. The wall and the roof of the swimming pool is all glass, when you are swimming, you can see the sky.

I think this swimming pool I created is very cool, because you can see the sky, and there are two roads to swim in this swimming pool, but I don't go there to swim very often, and I just can float, I can't really swim.


A hot spring





This hot spring has a roof, and this hot spring has smoke on it, some animals in my world will come here to rest, and I will come here to rest, too, so when I saw there are some animals, I won't go to the hot spring.

I think the roof is very difficult, because the roof is sharp, so I think the roof is very hard to build, so I took a long time to build the roof, but it was finished, when I finished, I will feel like I did a lot of things.


A big volcano





This volcano is very hard to build, because you need to pour larva inside, because it is a volcano, and you can not control the way the larva go, so I think the volcano I made is very bad.

I think this volcano is very hard to made, especially the shape of the volcano, because when I am building I can't build from the sky, so the volcano I build isn't circle at all, it is just a weird shape.


An underwater tunnel





I haven't finish this under water tunnel yet, because it is very long, and I can't build it very quickly, because it is hard to move in the water, and you can't float high in the water, you will sink.

I think it will take a long time until I finished the underwater tunnel, when I finish building it, I want to build a train track, and I want to go to the other island by a train in a tunnel, and I think that will be very cool.

I think Minecraft is a good game, because in this world, you can build anything you want, and there are a lot of tools that you can use in Minecraft, so I suggest you all to play this game.