WFU

2018年2月17日 星期六

Mobile Legends





Today I played a game called Mobile Legends, it is very fun, and it is in English. We played English game, because we need to immerse ourselves in English.

Before this, I played a game called Arena of Valor and this game is in Chinese, so we play Mobile Legends, then we can play in English.

I use a hero called Layla, this hero is free, I want to buy a hero called Lesley, but it need 32000 points. And I want to buy another hero called Fanny, but it is very expensive, too.

I do not know which hero can I buy, because I think I just buy one hero and that is enough, so if anyone use Lesley or Fanny before, please tell me who is better, thanks!

Today I used Layla to play in a battle and it is 5 vs 5, I fought for two times, but two times we both lost, and I am not sad, because I have a lot of place to practice, and be better. I will be better, come on!

When I have enough points, I will buy the hero that is stronger, and it is very good to use but I need everyone to think, is Lesley better or fanny better, please go to my Facebook and see, thank you!

I think Mobile Legends is better than Arena of Valor, but the hero in Arena of Valor is very cool, so I like both of them.