WFU

2018年2月28日 星期三

Karrie





Today I want to tell everyone about that I used a hero called Karrie, I used my battle points to buy this hero.

Karrie is a marksman, it has three skills, when its level is higher and higher, its attack speed will be very quick.

The first skill, it will use about three Shurikens to make it into a circle, this skill is good at attack the minions.

The second skill, it will quickly move here to there, and throw one Shuriken to the hero that is the closet.

The third skill, it will update its Shuriken, and speed also will be faster, too, so when someone is coming to you, you can use this skill to be stronger, and defeat that hero, and this skill is good at attack the turret, too.

I think this game is not bad, and I think I am good at using this hero, but sometimes if the team has too many marksmans, I will use other hero.