WFU

2018年2月15日 星期四

We got a lot of eggs





Today morning I got a lot of eggs from my aunt, we don't need them, but we still took them, now we are thinking about how we can cook it?

We are thinking about eating those eggs, because we can make eggs into a lot of different food and shapes, so we can eat eggs for breakfast.

We can use water to cook eggs and have some salt with eggs, I want to eat this for breakfast, because it is very healthy and it is very delicious.

I like to eat eggs with salt, and I like to eat the egg yolk, because it is very soft, and sometimes it will taste like a marshmallow.

I like to eat the egg white, but I love the egg yolk more, the egg white is very soft and very Q, so I love it, too.

Tomorrow I will go to grandmother's house to eat brunch, so I think we can put eggs in the pot, and cook it.

I think all kinds of eggs are good, because they are all made of eggs, and eggs have egg white and yolk, and these two are all very good to eat.