WFU

2018年2月23日 星期五

Candies





When it is Chinese new year, almost every restaurant will have some candies, and we can take it home and eat it.

Because I have got almost 5 candies, so I let my Jigglypuff to eat it, because Jigglypuff cannot touch the real candy, so I did not open it.

I often got the lemon flavor candy, but if there is no lemon flavor candy, I will get other flavor. In the five candies, I like Hichew the most.

My Hichew is greenapple flavor, but I still have not opened it, because I want to keep it for the last one that I eat.

If I can have another Hichew, I will be very happy, and I would choose the grape flavor, because that time there is no grape flavor, so I chose greenapple flavor. I also like the milk butter candy, because it is very good to eat and it is very sweet.

Candy is good to eat, but cookie is also very good, but I did not see any cookie is for Chinese New Year, because there is a lot of candies that is red and it is very yummy, and everyone likes it.

I think when it is Chinese New Year, I will get a lot of candies, because we will go to eat the meal in restaurants, and almost all restaurants has candies.