WFU

2018年2月20日 星期二

Zhask





Today I used 599 diamonds to buy a hero called Zhask, this hero is very strong because it's very good at push tower.

This hero is very good at ability effect, that's also why I bought it. I used to stop the opponents for coming to attack our base, and our turrets.

This hero has four skills, and the first skill, he can use magic to let a little thing appear in the road, and this thing will use laser to hit something to prevent it from advancing.(I'll call it monster in the following article.)

The second skill, he can use a long stick and throw it out, then hit another hero, if there is a 'monster', when you throw the stick, the monster will throw, too.

The third skill, he can use his magic stick to release five bugs, and these bugs will line up as landmine, and this line will let you stop opponents a little time, so when a hero is very weak, you can use this skill to defeat this hero.

The fourth skill, he can use this skill to let the little monster be a larger monster, and it is even stronger then the little monster, when there are four heroes, you can use this skill to let the little monster be larger, and the attack will be stronger, too.

I think this hero is very good, and I am glad that I bought it, because it is very good at ability effect, and I want that, too.