WFU

2018年2月27日 星期二

Volleyball class





Tomorrow we will have sports class and it will be teaching volleyball, first we need to use hand and do low set.

But tomorrow teacher will teach us how to do toss, I think I will not do it very good, because my teacher said it is very hard.

Last time, my sport teacher taught us how to play low set, and when sports class finished and teacher told us to wash hands and arms with water for one minute, because the next time you come and play volleyball, your arms will not be hurt.

But the next day, my arm is still hurt, if you touch it, it will be very hurt, so I will not touch it, just leave it alone.

Today I didn't see any hurt on my arm, because I think that is good now, so I am very happy but tomorrow my arm will hurt again.

Tomorrow I don't want to have that volleyball class, because it will hurt my arm, and I need to wash with water and the water at our school is cold.

I think when I came home tomorrow, my arm will be hurt, too, and when I am learning the volleyball, I will feel my arm is broken.