WFU

2018年2月20日 星期二

Fanny





Today I want to buy a hero called Fanny, because yesterday I said that I want to buy Zhask and Fanny, and I bought Zhask first, so today I will buy Fanny.

Fanny has three skills, and she is very strong, because she can use a steel wire to move easily and very quickly, so I want to buy it.

The first skill, she can use her sword to attack another hero, and her sword will spin around and defeat a weak hero.

The second skill, she can use her steel wire to swing from here to another wall, the first thing that her line touched, she will swing to there.

The third skill, she can use her sword to attack another hero, and she will take her sword and fly up then jump down to attack the hero.

Fanny is good at offense, and her difficulty is very very high, it is even full, but I still want to try, because it will be fun.

I think Fanny will be very good to play, because Fanny can use her line to swing to where she wants and if the bottom lane needs rescue, but you are at the top lane, you can use this skill to go quickly and rescue the bottom lane.