WFU

2018年9月30日 星期日

Minecraft: The End and the underwater tunnel





Today I want to tell everyone about that I made a door that you can go to The End, but that is just a name, so if you go there, you won't die. I also finished my underwater tunnel, so I will tell everyone that what fun things happened to me.

I finished the underwater tunnel today, but it is very hard to build, and I took a lot of times. There are a lot of fish, and I don't know where did they come from, because I didn't see any hole of my tunnel, so I think it is very strange.

I made a track in my tunnel, because if I want to go through the tunnel, walking is very slow, so I want to go there quicker, so I don't need to walk by myself.

In the tunnel, there are a lot of water, so I can't walk quickly in the tunnel, so I decided to use the bucket to collect the water, so it will be less water inside, but I can't do it, and I don't know why, but I just can't.




I also created a door that can go to The End, but if you go there, you must defeat a dragon, then you can come out, but in the create mode, you can just build a door, and go back to the world, and you are alive.




There is a bad thing for going to The End, the thing is that if you go to The End and go back, the thing you built will be all gone, so you must create a door in the world that you don't need, then you won't be sad when you can back to world.

I made a The End door on a The End door, but it doesn't change anything, when you go in, you will still be in The End.

The thing that I want to do next is that I want to put a door near where animals live, so when they go in, I will go in and see if they are in The End, or I can just hatch it in the door, and they will just go in, and I will be very excited.

I would want to put animals inside because I tried to put larva inside, but it doesn't have any holes in The End, and there isn't any place that larva comes out, so I don't know what will happen if I put animals in a The End door.

Now in The End, I pour a lot of larva there, and it is hard to clean it, so I decided to leave the larva there, so I don't need to use my bucket to clean the larva, and I can always visit The Larva End, and it would be fun.

I think The End is very fun, and it isn't our world, so you can destroy The End, you also can do anything that you want in The End, so I want to keep discovering The End, and I heard of there is other places that isn't the world.