WFU

2018年9月14日 星期五

My Lego product





Today I want to tell everyone about my Lego product, and I make them with my imagination, and I hope you like them all.


My Kite





I made it because I found some pieces that can be a wing, so I connected them, and I thought that I can make it into a kite, so I collected some pieces that can move, so I created a kite.

I think that when you wanted to build something, you can imagine it in your mind, and try to make it, if you think this isn't good enough, you can keep changing the items that you used, so it will be better.


My Coin Machine





If you want to fly the kite one time, you need to put 5 dollars in the machine, and you can fly the kite, but one time is 20 minutes, so if you want to play more, you can keep paying 5 dollars.

I think this coin machine is very good, because I need to think very hard about how to make it stand, but I think it is too hard, so I made a coin machine that can't let the coin stand.


My Standing Wheel





This wheel is very good, but it is only a wheel, and I didn't add anything, so if you throw it in a perfect way, it will always stands, and even if it hits something, it will just turn and keep rolling.

I think a wheel can be very good at rolling by itself, so I don't need to worry about it, because I know how to throw it in a perfect way, and I think throwing the wheel and watching it roll is fun.


Jigglypuff's Microphone





I made a Jigglypuff's microphone, and it is very tight, because I pushed it together very tight, and when I pull it, it will be apart, and became a pen.

I think this product is very good, because I made a thing that Jigglypuff has in the cartoon, and it is unbreakable, so it is very good.

I think remember how to do the product is important, because if you break it or someone breaks it, you need to fix it, but if you don't know how to fix it, you can just break it to little pieces, and the product is gone.

I think the things that I made are all very good, I wish I can make something new, and I wish you like the things that I made, and if you do, I will be very happy, and I think I will make something special.