WFU

2018年9月5日 星期三

Himouto! Umaru Chan! Episode 1





Today I want to tell everyone about that I watched Himouto! Umaru Chan! Episode 1 today, and I will tell you about what I think, and I hope you like it, then I am going to start!

First, I think there are lots of contrast in this Episode, and the first one is that when she is outside, she will be pretty, but when she is at home, she is very lazy, and very cute, and that is the first contrast.

The second contrast is she and her brother, her brother is a well-behaved man, and he won't be shiny outside, but Umaru is a lazy person, and when she is outside, she is very shiny.

The third contrast is when she is at home and when she is at school, when she is at school, she got all the subject 100, but when she is at home, she is lazy, and she will play video games.

I knew why she will perform well in sports, because when she came home, she will swim and roll to the computer, and she reads some comics to know how to play sports, so I think she is very strong.

She usually eats a lot of junk food, and she will spend an hour to buy the junk food, and she will eat potato chips with chocolate, and squid with cheese, and some cola, I think she is strong at picking food, too.

When she finished eating junk food, she will fall asleep, because she is very happy, and her brother will wake her up to eat dinner, but she is full, so her brother needs to eat the dinner by himself.

She will make his brother angry a lot of times, because out in public, she will act angry, and she will pick a lot of junk food in the basket, and her brother will be very angry, and I think her brother wants to punch her.

She sometimes will think very far, like she will think that her video could get the most views, and she can get 1,000,000 yen, so she will focus on the thing, so she can win, and she really won the 1,000,000 yen.

I think the Episode is very good to watch, because there are a lot of funny things, and I really think Umaru is cute, and I think when I finish watching the video, I will watch something new.