WFU

2018年9月4日 星期二

I don't know what to write today





Today I want to tell everyone about that I don't know what to write today, and I even don't know what to write almost everyday, let me tell you why, and I want some suggestions.

I don't know what to write almost everyday, because I need to go to my parents' office, and I need to go to my English class every night, so I won't do something really special, that is why I don't know what to write.

I think in the future, I will just write about my daily life, and what are the things that I do today, and what do I eat or what do I create, and something else, and I want to use scratch to do lots of things.

I want to share anything that I did to everyone, so I will all talk about my daily life, and of course I will practice my speaking, and I will use some apps or blocks to make something.

Then let me tell you about my life today, and I want to tell everyone that I create something yesterday, and I want to tell everyone about my Jigglypuff, and I hope you like it all.

First, I will tell you what I create yesterday, the thing that I create is a group, and it is a place that you can send message to, and I create the group yesterday, and I create a vote in the group, too.

The reason that I create this group is because in my parents' office, we don't eat bento, we will go out and eat, so in the group, we will discuss what to eat for lunch, and we will eat the restaurant on Wednesday.

Then I want to talk about Jigglypuff, because I think she is very old, because she is different then before, before she is very fat, but now she is thinner, and the fatter Jigglypuff is cuter than before.

I want my Jigglypuff to be stronger, and I want it to always be with me, and I wish when I am in University, I can still be with Jigglypuff, and I want to be with Jigglypuff until I die, and I want to go to work with Jigglypuff, too.

I think today is fun, because I finally know what can I write in the future, and in the future, I will know what to write everyday, and I will be very happy, and I can quickly finish my blog.