WFU

2018年9月24日 星期一

Creating the buildings I want in Minecraft





Today I want to tell everyone about that I played Minecraft today, and I made a lot of things, I think the buildings I made are very good.

Yesterday, I downloaded Minecraft, and I tried to make a building, and I made a rectangle house, so I finished it today, I also made some new facilities, and I like the things I made, so I wanted to share to everyone.




There are two floors in the house, and I made a table in the front of the door, and I also put on a picture, but I don't know what the picture is, and I also made some chairs, and a sink.

In the second floor, there is only a bed, because the second floor is smaller than the first floor, and there are two places that you can watch outside, so that is why the second floor is smaller.

I also made a farm in this island, too, and I put a lot of animals inside, like cow, pig, sheep, wolf, rabbit and chickens, and in the front of the farm, there is a park, and there is a pond and a lot of trees.

In the pond, I put some fish inside, like puffer fish, salmon, and I put an turtle egg near the beach, but I don't know when will it hatch, I wish I can hatch a turtle.

There is a fountain in the front of the garden, and I made that because I bought a book yesterday, and that book is about how to make something special in Minecraft, and there is a chapter about fountain, so I made it, but it is different.




I also made a house that is on the ocean, but it has a support under it, so it can stand, in the house, there are only three beds. When we are lost, and we can sleep there.

In the biggest house, there is a road that can send you to the space, because when I dig in there, I found a lot of stars, so I think it is the space, so if you want to go to the space, you can go in the hole.

I often saw a black person, and it can teleport from here to there, so I can't shoot it, so I just let it keep playing in this island.

I don't have a lot of space in this island, so I will go travel to the other island soon, and I will make more things, and I still will share the thing I made to everyone, and I think I will do a lighthouse, maybe.

I think the things I made today and yesterday are very cool, and when I went to the other island, I think I will make a lighthouse or a volcano, and I will share to everyone, too.