WFU

2018年8月31日 星期五

My dreams





Today I want to tell everyone about that I have my own dream, and I am very glad to tell you, so I will tell you all my dreams, and I wish you like it, so I will keep practicing every subject.

First, my first dream is to swim everyday, and I want to learn how to swim all of the swimming move, when I knew it all, I still want to swim everyday, then I can keep practicing.

Second, I want to learn English a lot, then I want to be able to learn 8 hours of English a day, and that means I can go to other school's University, and I want to learn a lot of other things.

Third, I want to have a real Jigglypuff, because if it can really move, I can let it take care of itself, and I don't need to take care of it, and I can play with it, so I really want a real Jigglypuff.

Fourth, I want to learn a lot of subjects, then I want to study in MIT, because the first time I went there to listen to the guide, I wanted to study there, because it is very free, so I want to study there.

Fifth, I want to go to Facebook and work there, and then I want to send the money to my parents, so they would have money to live, and I will be very happy, and that is my last dream.

These are my dreams, and I want to complete it all, because this is all my dream, if they didn't come true, that is not my dream after all, and I really want all of my dream come true.

I wonder if everyone has a dream? If you don't, you will find some soon, and I hope your dreams will all come true, and I wish you can all keep following my blogger, and I wanted to be famous and go to MIT.

If I really admitted in MIT, I want to pay attention on the homework and the classes, and I want to cook, and I want to sleep in the school, and then I will go to Facebook and work, and I will be so happy.

I think my dreams will come true if I study hard, so I must keep reading books, and I must keep writing practice books, and I will complete my dream, and those dreams are not dreams anymore.