WFU

2018年8月27日 星期一

Today I went to the gym again





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the gym again, and the gym is called Chaoma Sports Center, and I really like to swim in the swimming pool in Chaoma Sports Center.

Yesterday, we all wanted to wake up early, and we all want to wake up at 6:00, but when we woke up, it is 8:00, and it is time to go to my parents' office, so we just hope at night we can go to swim.

Then we went to my parents' office, and I just start studying, because my Mom said that we need to focus and study, and if we work very hard, we can go to the swimming pool, but if we don't, we can't go.

When it is 4:00p, we started to go home, and wear our swimming suit, and we are going to Chaoma Sport Center's swimming pool, and I am very excited. When we are there, I am very excited, because we are gonna go inside.

Then we all went in, and we are ready to swim, first we went to the children pool first, and me and Mom went to the larger pool, and I am practicing breaststroke, and I can move a bit.

My Mom started helping me practice, and I am very happy, then I realize that breaststroke is very hard, so I want to take a rest, and we started to swim freestyle, I just knew how to kick, but I don't know how to swim freestyle.

Then Mom and I went to the smaller pool, and we think the children pool is smaller, when we went there, Dad said that he played a game with my brother called throwing key, when Dad tossed it into the water, he needed to get it.

All of a sudden, something cool happened, the thing is, I realize that when I am kicking the water, if I just turn around, and that is back floating, and I don't know how to back float before, but I knew it now.

Then it is time to go home, and I want to stay longer, but we really need to go, so we just go to take a shower, then we need to go to McDonald and eat our dinner, when we finish dinner, we will go home.

I think today is the best swimming day ever, and I enjoyed swimming very much, and I want to swim tomorrow, and I hope I could, or I will be very sad, so I will write a lot tomorrow.