WFU

2018年8月6日 星期一

I came back to Taiwan!





Today I want to tell everyone about that I flew back to Taiwan today, and I am very tired, when I am writing this blog, I really want to sleep.

First, we went to the JFK Airport, and I think it is huge, then we went inside a place that you can sit and wait to board, when we were there, we walked to some shops, and I saw a lot of cool stuff that Taiwan didn't have.

Then I saw some noodles, and I really want to eat, so me and Mom bought the spicy one, and I think this noodle is really spicy, then my Dad wanted to eat, too, so we order a seaweed noodle, and this noodle is very very good.

When we got on the airplane, I don't want to go on the airplane, because if I want to go to the bathroom, I must flush the toilet carefully, because the sound that the toilet make is very very loud, and your ears will be hurt.

Finally, we are at Taiwan, and I am very tired, because the time in Taiwan is 4 o'clock, and everyone is sleeping, so we just kept waiting for the MRT, and at last, we can get back to where I live, and I am very happy.

When we are at home, we started to play the Lego that we bought in America, and I finished my Statue of Liberty, when I didn't finish yet, I put my Jigglypuff doll on it, so it became the Statue of Jigglypuff.

I think today is a very good day, and I am very happy that my Lego was finished, and I want to play my Mom's Lego next, and I hope she will let me to play her Lego, and I wanted to play Lego for a long time.