WFU

2018年8月30日 星期四

Today I have my English class





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to my English school, and have a English class, when I finished the class, I really wanted to sleep, because I am tired today, and I wanted to rest.

When I went home, I was very happy, and I told my family what happened today in my English class, and I was very happy that I returned to my English class, because I wanted to let my English to be very good.

Today we have 6 people in our class, but there are still one people didn't come, because she only came at Monday and Wednesday, and she won't have any quiz, I think that is weird.

We have Language Art for today's class, and one chapter for Language Art has a part that tells you what this chapter is about, and there are three more parts that is the practice part.

I want to have a good score on every quiz, and I want to get every quiz higher than 95, and I want to have 5 quizzes that is 100 points, and I hope I can complete this mission, then my English will be good.

We actually play some small games, like throwing the dice, and see who's bigger or smaller, if someone loses, they need to read the sentence, and I always win, but sometimes I lose.

Then we finished 4 pages of language art, and we are all tired, and I wanted to go home and relax, but I still need to finish this blog, and I can relax when I am done, but I still need a lot of times.

When there are some words that I don't know in the future, I must remember it, so I will know more English words, and I will be able to talk very fast, and I will be able to know what I heard.

My dream is to go to America and study in the University, so I must study fast, and I must read a lot of English books, and I need to learn a lot of subjects, and I want to know all the things.

I think today is a good day, and I wish that I can know a lot of things, and I want to go to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology and study there, then I want to go to Facebook and work there.