WFU

2018年8月29日 星期三

Today is the back schooling day





Today I want to tell everyone about that today I needed to return to my elementary school, because I need to take my book back, and today we don't need to have any class, because it is just back schooling day.

When I woke up, it is just 6:00a, because we need to go to the school early, and we have to get our books, and we have to write our names on the books, but today we will leave the school early, too, because we don't have class.

Then I went to school, and I am very excited to go to school, because it has been a while to see them, and I will give them the things that I bought in Japan and America, and I think they like them.

We still need to go to clean the bathroom, because it has been two weeks since we brushed the bathroom, so I think the bathroom will be very dry, because almost no one used it.

The first class is just switching the position, and I sat the third line's first one, because my teacher said that if sometimes I didn't come, she can put her things on my table, and that was funny.

The second class is to get our books, because the reason we came is to prepare the books for the class tomorrow, so we must get all of our books, and we have to write on our names.

When we finished, we can play, and we can talk to our classmates, and we can give our classmates some candies or some cookies that we bought or made, and a lot of classmates brought cookies.

Then we needed to leave the school, and we all were going home, and I was going to eat lunch with my family and my parents' colleagues, and we are going to eat a restaurant called Jerry's House.

I ordered a brunch called the Australian big breakfast, and I think I really like it, and there are scrambled eggs, mushrooms, bacon, sausage and breads, and I all like it except for the mushrooms.

I think today is a very good day, because I went to the school, and everyone said I grew taller then before, and I think the same, too, because I am 139 before, and I am 143 now, so I am very happy.