WFU

2018年8月25日 星期六

I went to the swimming pool





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the gym that we went to yesterday, and we went to the swimming pool, and I think today is a very good day, let me tell you what happened today.

When we woke up, it is 10:00, and I made a bread and omelet, but my Mom made a sandwich same as the sandwich that I made it yesterday, but I think the sandwich that Mom made is better.

Then we went to the gym and see if we can go to swim, and we payed 190 dollars to buy our swimming ticket, and I think it is expensive, then we just go inside and swim, first we went to the children pool.

We had fun there, and I am learning how to swim backstroke, but I just know how to float on the water, I am a little bit afraid before, but now, I am not afraid of floating on the water, and I think I will know it soon.

After swimming in the children pool, we went to the normal pool, and it is 120cm deep, when I stand up, I can let my feet reach the bottom of the swimming pool, that means I am taller than before.

Then we went home, and I cooked the dinner, I have some vegetables and some meat, and I also add a omelet, and we all eat the same, and I think this is a very good meal, I like it.

Tomorrow morning, I want to make a bigger omelet than the omelet that I made today, and I will put on bacon and tomato, and I think it will be very good to eat, and I hope I can succeed.

I think I like cooking very much, because I like to cook different things, and I really like to make something special, and the first thing that I make is the bread that we will eat at the morning.

Now, I knew how to make the bread, how to cook noodle, how to make a omelet, how to make onigiri, and how to make a sandwich, and the next thing that I want to try is curry rice, because I really like curry.

I think today is a very good day, because I went to the swimming pool, and I am practicing how to float on the water, and I hope I can learn it quickly, then I can learn the breaststroke.