WFU

2018年8月6日 星期一

I drew a beautiful picture today





Today I want to tell everyone that I drew a beautiful picture today, and I drew a Pokemon picture, and I really like what I drew today.

At the evening, I drew this picture, and if I drew one Pokemon, it takes me about 2 hours to finish, because using a mouse to draw a picture isn't easy at all, so when I finished, it is already the time that we are going home.

First, I drew the word Pokemon, and then I draw a Poke ball under the word Pokemon, and I think the Poke ball is very hard to draw, because I need to draw a circle using a mouse, and I finish the circle about 30 minutes.

Then I drew two Pokemons, I drew Froakie first, because I think this Pokemon is very cute, and this Pokemon is a famous Pokemon, but I took about an hour and 30 minutes to finish this Pokemon, and I think I am very good at drawing.

After drawing Froakie, I want to draw another Pokemon that is famous called Fennekin, because it was very cute, and I really likes it, so I took 2 hours to finish this Pokemon, and I almost finished, so I am very excited.

Then I thought that there is something missing, and I drew a Jigglypuff shadow in the very little place, and I think everyone will see that Jigglypuff, but I still want to let everyone knew that I am Jigglypuff.

I think today is very fun, because I drew a beautiful picture, and I drew the Pokemon that I really like, and I think I can change the banner into this beautiful picture, so my banner can change, and everyone will know that I changed the banner.