WFU

2018年8月1日 星期三

A hot day in Columbia University





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Columbia University, and we listened to a tour guide talking about Columbia University.

When we woke up, we went to the Columbia University, and I think the Columbia University is so big, and we needed to walk fast to listen to the tour, and at that time, it is very hot outside, even standing in a building, I sweat a lot, too.

Then we listened to a tour guide called Sammy talking, and it is very hot, and I finished my water in about 5 minutes, when I finished listening to the tour, I want to go in a place that has air conditioner inside.

After finishing listening to the tour, we went to eat a restaurant that my brother wanted to eat, the restaurant is called Chipotle, but I don't really want to eat that restaurant, but that is my brother's choice, so I ate that restaurant.

Then we went to a market, inside the market, it is very cold, and we are all cold, at last, we bought some fruits, a cup of soup, and a cookie & cream flavored ice cream, and I love that soup, because it is a vegetable soup.

After we went to the market, we found a seat and eat what we bought, we took out the cup of soup, and the cookie & cream flavored ice cream, and we finished them all, and we are all full, then we took a bus to hotel.

I think today is a very good day, because I went to the market and bought what fruit I want to eat, and I think the peaches are the best, and now in the hotel, there is still a peach left, that means we bought more than one peaches.