WFU

2018年8月2日 星期四

I stayed at hotel today





Today I want to tell everyone about that I didn't go anywhere today except for Bread & Butter, let me tell you what is going on!

When we woke up, it is 12:00, because my Dad will go to a museum by his own, and children can't go, so me, my brother and my Mom will just stay at the hotel, and we will eat dinner with Dad at the hotel, so that's why we are staying at the hotel.

After we woke up, we went to a restaurant called Bread & Butter, and I ordered a vegetable ramen, and we had some fruit, and I love this meal, but I chose a jelly, and I didn't like it, and I am wrong.

Then I watched Netflix, I watched Pokémon XY, and I think the main character Ash is very strong, when there's any situation, he will figure it out and win the battle with his Pokémon together, and I think he is incredible.

My Dad came soon, and we went to the restaurant in the hotel called Marta, and I think the pizza in this restaurant is very good to eat, and I think this is the best pizza that I've ever eaten before, it is really good.

When we finished our dinner, we are all really full, and I think everyone loves this meal, but if it is very good to eat, it is expensive, too, and we will go back to Taiwan very soon, and I am sad.

I think today is a good day, because the two restaurants that I ate are my favorite restaurants, too, and I am very sad about I am going back to Taiwan, because I have a lot of fun in America, so I don't want to leave so soon.