WFU

2018年8月28日 星期二

I didn't go to swim today





Today I want to tell everyone about that I didn't go to swim today, and there are some reasons, so I will tell you all the reasons, and I am very sad that I couldn't go to swim, but we still have time, so it is okay.

When I woke up, Mom told me that Dad's back is very hurt, at the time, I thought that we couldn't go to swim, so I am sad, and I wish that my Dad's back will be better soon, then maybe we could go to swim.

Then I thought that Dad's back is really very hurt, because when Dad is walking, he felt hurt, too, and when Dad is getting on the car, he felt his back is hurt, too, so I think we shouldn't go to swim today.

There is one reason, and let me tell you the rest of them, the second is, tomorrow I and my brother will go to our elementary school, because we need to take our new book back from school.

My Mom said that because we are going to school, so we have to wake up early, so we need to go to bed early today, and when we came home yesterday, it was 10:00, so we can't go to the swimming pool today.

Then I think they are right, so I won't go to swim today, and I am fine with that, let me tell you if I go to the swimming pool today, what will I do, because I think swimming is fun, so I already planned.

If I can go to the swimming pool today, I want to go to the larger swimming pool first, then I want to practice swimming with my Mom, and I want to learn how to swim breaststroke and freestyle.

If I can go to the swimming pool today, the second thing that I wanted to do is to swim in the larger pool, and I want to play with the kickboard, and I want to try to swim 25 meters, I am sure that I could.

If I can go to the swimming pool today, the third thing that I want to do is to go to the children pool, and I will bring a rubber ring, and I think I can ask my parents to throw it further, and I will swim there and bring it back.

I think today isn't a very good day, because I can't go to the swimming pool and swim, so I am very sad, but the reason is my Dad is hurt, so I am not that sad, and I wish that I can go to the swimming pool soon.