WFU

2018年8月26日 星期日

Why I like cooking so much?





Today I want to tell everyone about that I really like cooking, and today I will tell you why, and I think you will think it is fun, let me tell you why I love cooking so much, hope you like it.

The first time I cook, it is at a cooking class, and this cooking class will gave us materials, and we will follow the instruction and make some things to eat, then we will eat it for our meal, and we will get a certificate.

I went to the cooking class for a lot of times, sometimes with my friend, sometimes by myself, and I all enjoy very much, and there is something that I remember that I cooked before, and the thing is pizza.

When we finished the cooking class, we will eat the thing that I made together, and sometimes when we are enjoying the thing I made, they will gave us some juice, and we are all happy.

I don't know when did I forget about cooking, and almost 2 years, then when I saw some videos about cooking, I started to think cooking is very fun, and I just started to cut some fruit and start to make some food.

Then I started to find some app that teach us how to make food, and I found an app that is about recipe, and everyone inside will share what they made, and someone will try to make it.

I found some recipe that is about making a bread like a sandwich, and you just need to put some sauce on the bread, then close it, and one sandwich is finished, and I love to make them.

Then after I've made the bread, I wanted to cook more, so I started to learn how to cook Ramen, and now, I really know how to cook some special food, but I still think that the food cooked by my mom are better.

Finally, I knew how to cook eggs, and I think I can make curry omelet rice someday, and I wanted to make fried rice, and I wanted to make a lot of special foods, then I can cook by myself.

I think today is a very good day, because I cooked very much, and I am very happy that I learned how to make omelet, and I am very happy that I could have a Mom that teaches me how to cook.