WFU

2018年8月24日 星期五

I really like to swim





Today I want to tell everyone about that I really like to swim, and let me tell you why, and something happened today about swimming pool, and also I will tell you why today is a special day.

First, I want to tell you that why I really like to swim? I really like to swim because my first time in the swimming pool is with my swimming ring, and I think swimming is fun, so I tried to go to the swimming class.

The first time I went to a swimming class is when I am almost grade four, and I am very glad that I can go to a swimming class, because I think the class is very good, and it is just four people.

When the summer vacation is finished, we can't go to swim anymore, so I am very sad, but when I am in school, there is a class called swimming class that is only in grade four, and I am very happy.

I didn't keep practicing my swimming, so I forgot how to swim very well, so I didn't really know how to swim the first time, and I need some times to practice swimming, when we swim lots of times, I know how to swim very well.

Then I am going to tell you something happened today that is about the swimming pool, the thing is, I want to learn swimming, so we went to a gym and see if it is open, but it isn't open, so I think we have no choice.

We think that if this gym opens, we can ask for the swimming class, and we can swim in the swimming pool, because we brought the swimming suit here, and I wish we can swim, but we can't.

I want to tell everyone about that it is a rainy day, and we don't need to go to school or go to work, because the government said that it will rain a lot, so we don't need to work, and go to school.

Today a bad thing happened, the thing is my hand got hurt, because when I am washing the knife, I am hurt by a knife by accident, and when I realize that I am hurt, I quickly stop the blood coming out.

I think today is a very bad day, because we didn't go to the swimming pool and swim, but Mom said that it is good that we didn't go to swim, because she still has lots of work to do, so I think it is just fine.