WFU

2018年8月3日 星期五

Tomorrow is the last day in America





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to High Line and National Museum of the American Indian, and I think the museum was better.

When we woke up, we went to McDonalds to eat our breakfast, and we all ate the Sausage McMuffin with egg, and I think the Sausage McMuffin with egg in America is better than that in Taiwan.

Then we went to High Line, and my brother kept talking about that he thought today has a bad weather, and he wanted to leave this place, then we went to a place that we can sit down, and we bought two iced water to drink.

I think the person that sells the iced water is very smart, because he thinks about how to sell the water, so he just sell one US dollar for each bottle of water, because one US dollar is very cheap for a bottle of water.

Then we went to eat our dinner, and we ate Chipotle, and I don't really like this restaurant, because they just gave little rice, and I don't really like the chicken in the salad, so I really don't like this restaurant at all, and I think we won't go again.

Tomorrow is the last day that we are in America, after tomorrow, we will just fly back to Taiwan, and we can play the Lego that we bought in America, and I am very excited to play the Lego that we bought in America.

I think today is not a very good day, because tomorrow we are going to fly to Taiwan, and I don't want to leave America, but if we stay in America, we won't have enough money, so we have to fly back to Taiwan.