WFU

2018年7月31日 星期二

I am the tour guide today





Today I want to tell everyone about that I am the tour guide today, and I went to 6 places, and I think today is all very fun.

When we woke up, we went to eat Wasabi, because the restaurant is my favorite restaurant in America, and in this restaurant, there are lots of Japanese food, and I like to eat Japanese food very much.

Then we went to M&M's chocolate world, and we buy some chocolate, and you can choose what color do you want or what thing do you want to eat inside a chocolate, and we bought a bag of chocolate, and a bag of peanut chocolates.

I want to tell everyone to eat the very small chocolate, because in Taiwan, I like to eat that one, and the very small one just have some colors, and the bigger one have a lot of different colors, so I think the very small ones are better.

Then we went to the New York Public Library, and I read a book called Young Scrooge, and I didn't finish all of the pages, I just read to page 44, and I think that book is good, but I can't read that fast to finish that book.

After we went to the New York Public Library, we went to the Grand Central Terminal and the Chrysler building, Finally, we are going to eat dinner, we ate Bread & Butter for dinner, and we are all very happy.

I think today is a very good day, because I ate the two restaurants that I like, and I went to the New York Public Library, and I finished my tour, and I took my family to a lot of places, so I think I did it very well.