WFU

2018年7月16日 星期一

Plymouth: the origin of United States





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to Plymouth today, and we visited some famous places, I think they are all very fun.

When it is morning, we went to eat our breakfast first, then we went to rent a car, and we got a cool car, then Dad drove the car out of the parking lot. 

First we are going to Plymouth, and we saw some people living in the house and we talked to them, they told us how do they live and what do they do, I saw a man sitting in a house, and he has lots of animal skin and fur.

We saw the mini Mayflower boat, too, and I think the Mayflower boat is small, but a small boat has a very good history, so I think the Mayflower boat is amazing, and the people who was on the boat are all amazing, too.

We went to see a stone, every Mayflower pilgrims that came to Plymouth walked over this stone, so the stone is very famous. My Mom said this stone was smaller than before, because the water and the wind makes this stone smaller.

There are lots of drivers that played loud music, and when they are listening, they will open the window, so if someone went by, they will hear that noisy loud music. When we are walking we saw someone just keep driving her car and listen to the loud music.

I think today is a good day, because we went to Plymouth, and we saw lots of famous things, the special thing is today we don't need to walk a lot, and we can sleep when Dad is driving, so Dad is very tired, too.