WFU

2018年7月22日 星期日

The Met visit: I love Egypt art





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to The Met, and there are a lot of people, and I think the Egypt art is the best.

When we wake up, it is 11 o'clock, and we went to eat brunch, then we went to buy the tickets for the subway, but things don't go well, we went to 3 different stations and all have no counter.

Finally, we found that the 7-day card can be bought from the machine. We don't have to find a counter. When we finished buying the ticket, it is 1 o'clock, that means we almost used 1 hour to buy tickets.

Then we went to The Met by subway, and we are all happy that we are at The Met, then we are going to go inside the building, and I am excited, because I think it will be very cool, and I want to go to the Egypt art first.

Then we went to the Egypt art, and I think this is very cool, but because of the Museum is too big, so when we walked to the Egypt art, our leg is all tired, and we find a place to sit, and I think the Egypt art is cool.

Then we went to other arts, too, and I think it is not very fun, then we keep walking, and we finally went out the museum, and I am very happy, because I think this museum is not very good, and I think this museum is too big.

I think today is not a good day, because the museum is not good as the Science Museum that we went in Boston, and I think the Science Museum is better than The Met, because there are more things to play in the Science Museum.