WFU

2018年7月20日 星期五

I went to the Science Museum





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Science Museum, and I played a lot of games, I watched the electric show, too.

I went to the Science Museum by green line, we went to the Science Museum station, and we bought the tickets, there are two ways to go, one is blue, one is green, we went to the green one first, because we saw an Earth in the entrance.

There is a machine, when you press the button, it will give you a code, and you can use the code to let other machines scan your code, then you can play some games, I played all of the machines, except the two broken machines.

Then we went to the blue one there are some things about light, and I think that part is pretty cool, and we went to the part that is about heat, we watched a video about if something that isn't food that is in the microwave, what will happen.

We went to see the electricity show, and I think the show is good, but if you didn't cover your ears, you will think the sound is very loud, I think this show is cool, because if you are in a cage, you won't get hit by the lightning.

We went to join an activity, and that is about to make a satellite, and you must let your satellite be in the right place, the wind will blow your satellite, so you must make a satellite that can flew inside, after all, I succeed!

I think today is a good day, because we played a lot, and I really have fun here, and I think this Museum is very big, it is bigger than Taiwan's Science Museum. Today is the last day in Boston, and tomorrow we are going to New York.