WFU

2018年7月23日 星期一

The wonderful day at Central Park





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to Central Park today, and I have fun there, today we went to the Central Park's small zoo.

When we woke up, we went to Central Park by bus, and I think going there on a bus is better, because if you go there by bus, there will always have some seat left, but sometimes, we must wait for along time, too, I still think the bus is better.

When we are at Central Park, we went to buy the tickets first, and we bought the 4D theater and the zoo visit, we went to the place that can feed animals, but we didn't feed the animal because I think it is dangerous.

Then we went to watch the video, it splashed real water and snow, and I think that is really cool and funny, and we went to the main zoo, it is small, but I think the animals inside are very cute, and some animals are very cool.

After we went to Central Park, we went to the Roosevelt Island, and I think that is very very small, and we went on the bus and go to the train station, then we went the Trump Tower, we walk to some places, and I think Trump Tower is not fun at all.

Then we went to eat our dinner, we ate Chipotle for dinner, and we order 2 salads first, and we all eat happily, but we thought that isn't enough, so we ordered 1 more salad, and we finished all of the salads, and I am very full, and it is very yummy.

I think today is very fun, because we went to Central Park, and I think those animals are very cute, I like the restaurant that we ate for dinner, too, the name of the restaurant is called Chipotle, and I like the salad in Chipotle very much.