WFU

2018年7月28日 星期六

I saw a huge dinosaur!





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Natural History Museum, and I saw a lot of characters that were in the movie 'Night at the Museum'.

When we woke up, it was 11 o'clock, and we first went to a restaurant called Chipotle, and we ate the restaurant for brunch, so when I am at the museum, I am very hungry, so we ate the chocolate for dessert.

Then we went to the Natural History Museum, and we saw a lot of characters in a movie called Night at the Museum, and I think Night at the Museum is a good movie, but I almost forgot what the movie is talking about.

We walked from the first floor to the fourth floor, and I think the second floor is the best, because I saw Jigglypuff's ancestor. Jigglypuff's ancestor is a puffer fish, and I am a little bit angry about that.

Then I started to get really hungry, and I want to eat dinner, so we went out of the museum, and my Dad said that there may be a flood later, because his phone has a notification, and I am very scared.

After we went out of the museum, and we went to eat a restaurant called Shake Shack, and I think it is very good to eat, and I think the chicken hamburger is very good, and it is better than the beef hamburger.

I think today is a good day, because we went to eat a restaurant called Shake Shack, and I think the restaurant is the best part of today, so I think the Natural History Museum is not very good, the Science Museum in Boston is the best museum I have ever seen.