WFU

2018年7月24日 星期二

The wind is very very strong





Today I want to tell you about that I went to the Statue of Liberty and the Ellis island, and I am very happy, because the wind was very strong.

When we woke up, we went to the Wall Street first, and we found a bull, everyone said that the bull is the Wall Street bull, but that bull isn't on Wall Street, it is on the Broadway avenue, then I will tell you why the bull is not on Wall Street.

First, an artist who wanted to be famous, so he made a bull statue, and he put the statue in the middle of Wall Street, and some people thought the bull was very cool, but the committee of Wall Street didn't like it, and he didn't get the permission, so the people in Wall Street told him to move the bull away.

Then another artist thought that bull is bad, because the bull is a male, and it looks like boys are better, so she made a little girl standing in front of the bull, and the girl looks brave, and the artist that made the cow was angry, but he can't do anything.

Then we are going to go to the Statue of Liberty, and we took the boat to the island, and when we are on the boat, we were very happy, because the wind is very strong, and my hair just fly and fly, and it is very fun.

When we went on the statue, the wind was very strong, when we are outside, my hair just fly and spin like a fan, and it was funny, we sleep at the third floor of the statue, and we also pick up the leaves and throw it in the sky, and it just fly on the top of the statue!

I think today is a very good day, and I think the greatest part in today is pick up the leaves and throw it in the sky, because we have fun with the strong wind, and we will see whose leaf is the highest, and I had fun with that.