WFU

2018年7月25日 星期三

The 911 museum





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the 911 museum, and it is about America got hit by three airplanes.

When we woke up, we went to One World Trade Center, and we are going to go on the top of One World Trade Center, but a person said that if we go on the top of this building this time, we can't even saw anything, so we change the time.

Then we went to the 911 museum, and we visited the museum, and we downloaded an App called 911 museum audio guide, and we changed the language to Mandarin, and it needed to download the language, I downloaded Japanese, too.

This museum is talking about 911, and there are four planes hitting America, and one failed, but three of the planes succeed, and there is about 3000 people died in 911, and there are 19 people that is the bad guy.

Then we went to see the top of the One World Trade Center, and it is very cool, we also rent an iPad that will tell you some famous places that you can see at the top, and you can move the iPad to turn the screen.

After we went to the Centry 21, and we bought a backpack, and a wallet, I want Japanese bowl, but they didn't have, I have seen that before in Japan, and I really want it, but my Mom didn't let me buy, because she said I have lots bowls.

I think today is a good day, because today we went to the 911 museum, I think the most excited part is at the place that they show us what is their plan, first they wanted to crush the tower at 9:11, but they didn't make it.