WFU

2018年7月15日 星期日

The second day in America





Today I want to tell everyone about that it is the second day in America, and I am very happy, we ate a lot of burgers!

When we woke up, we went to the Aquarium, and we went on a boat that can see whales, but the trip is three hours to four hours, I saw lots of whales, and whales are very cool, sometimes, they try to pick up the garbage in the ocean, but sometimes fail.

Then we went to the New England Aquarium, and there are lots of fish and turtles, there are squids, too. When Mom saw an octopus, she want to eat, and I think that is scared, so I told Mom it is the time to go.

Then we went to the Boston Children Museum, and I play a lot, but some is not really fun, and I like the science playground the most, because there are lots of balls, and I can put it on a road and it will roll down.

I like the part that we need to use our power, too, like you need to ride a bike and you need lots of power, then you can let the light shine, and there is a thing that you need to pull a rope to let the ball fly very high.

After all, we went to a restaurant called Tasty Burger, and I order a kids meal, and I like french fries the most, because when French fries have some ketchup on it, it is awesome, I like this restaurant very much.

I think today is a good day, because we went to the aquarium, and I like to see the big ocean tank, and there are 700 animals, and 100 type of animals, there is a fish that looks like a skeleton, and it is yellow, so today is a good day.