WFU

2018年7月10日 星期二

Lego / helicopter





Today I want to tell everyone about I made a helicopter with Lego, and the helicopter is all white, I made it white because I found lot of white blocks, I made a seat for my Jigglypuff doll, too.

I found a very cool block first, and I think these blocks can make something's roof, so I decided to make an airplane, but I saw there is a plane made by my brother on the floor, and I decided to make a helicopter.

I made a seat for Jigglypuff, because when I show my helicopter to Mom, she said I can make a seat for Jigglypuff, so when I come again, she can see Jigglypuff, and she will think Jigglypuff is very cute.

When Jigglypuff sits on the seat, the helicopter will fall on the back, because Jigglypuff is heavier than the helicopter. Sometimes when I am going to take Jigglypuff down the helicopter, its seat will break.

First time that I made Jigglypuff's seat, there is just a line, but when I am driving Jigglypuff, it always falls down, so now the seat has a little roof and four sides protecting Jigglypuff.

I think playing Lego is very good, because you can make whatever you want, and you can make something that isn't true, but sometimes I can't find some shape I want, because the shape is very very small, and even the shape just has one piece of Lego, and my Dad told me if you want to find the small pieces, you can shake the box, or you can pick up the bigger piece first.