WFU

2018年7月26日 星期四

Empire State Building





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to the Empire State Building, and I think the Empire State Building is very cool.

When we woke up, we went to the Empire State Building, and we went to the top of this building, and we saw the perfect sight, and we listen to the guide, this building is built in 11 months, and I think this is very cool.

Then we went upstairs to the 86 floor, and it is a place that you can go outside and see the sky, there are lots of binoculars that you can use that to see farther, and I like to use that, when we were on the 86 floor, the wind is very strong, too.

We can't go to the 102 floor, because Citypass doesn't include it, it needs ticket to go in, and one ticket is 24 US dollars, since we will go many observatories in NYC, so we didn't go to the 102 floor, when it is after 10 o'clock, we can go again, but if it rains we won't go again.

Then we went to the LEGO shop, there are lots of LEGO that Taiwan didn't have, so I bought a Statue of Liberty, but it didn't have eyes and its neck is very long, my Mom bought a big robot, and it is very strong.

Then we went to eat our dinner, I ate a lot of rice, meat and fruit, when I finished all, I am very full, and I can't even walk, then I rest for a while, and we walked to our hotel, then I keep resting until I am not really full.

I think today is a good day, because I bought the Lego Statue of Liberty, and I am excited to go back to Taiwan, because I can make the Statue of Liberty, and I will start to use my 911 water bottle that I bought yesterday.