WFU

2018年7月19日 星期四

The Harvard visit





Today I want to tell everyone about that I went to Harvard University today, and I think MIT is better than Harvard, let me tell you why.

In Harvard you won't have a chance to choose what dorm you want to live in, but in MIT, you can choose the dorm that you want to live in, and I want to live in the dorm that you can cook your dinner, because I am interested in cooking.

I want to study in MIT, because I think MIT is cool, and when you are new students in a dorm, you must made a roller coaster with other new students in the dorm, I want to make it, but I want to cook more, so I think I won't go and make it.

When we went to MIT, I saw the swimming pool, and I think it will be fun if I went to MIT and swim, but I want to learn badminton, too, because I think it will be very cool, because I want to go to MIT, so I must learn more English.

In Harvard, there is a gate named Johnston that you can only walk through two times, one is the first time when you walk in Harvard and study here, the second time is when you finished the four years of the university.

We went to the Chinatown, too, because we want to find some food to eat, but there is no restaurant that we want to eat, so we just bought a pearl milk tea to drink, and I think Taiwan's pearl milk tea is better than this one.

I think today is a good day, because today I have a very good visit at Harvard, and I think the tour guide is very good, because I almost know 40% of what he said, and I gave him 5 US dollars, thanks for his tour.